September 2012 E-News goes live!
7 September 2012
The September 2012 issue of BASCA's E-News has just been published.
Each edition of the E-News contains all the latest BASCA news, industry updates and details of professional development opportunities for our members.
The September edition includes:
- latest campaigning news direct from BASCA CEO, Patrick Rackow
- details of a meeting with Avid Technology, owner of Sibelius Software
- esteemed multi-Ivor Novello Award winning media composer Martin Phipps joins the panel for our next Professional Development module
- Andy Chatterley, Grammy nominated remixer, record producer, songwriter, keyboard player and founder of muso.com, will speak at our Professional Members Social
- important announcement from PPL regarding unclaimed royalties
- a celebration of Delius, during the year which marks the 150th anniversary of his birth
- NMC Recordings’ new Music Map
... plus the usual array of member news, event updates, writing opportunities and fantastic discounts for all BASCA members.
If you would like to subscribe to our E-News, click here.